CALL FOR ADMISSION INTO VARIOUS CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-2023
ADMISSION INTO CERTIFICATES AND DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR 2022/2023 ADMISSION CYCLE
The Dar es Salaam Maritime Institute (DMI) invites applications for admissions into Certificates and Diploma Programmes for September intake from suitably qualifying candidates for 2022/2023 admission cycle.
The Dar es Salaam Maritime Institute (DMI) informs Students and Parents that September intake window is now open and all qualified applicants are required to apply through Online system https://osim.dmi.ac.tz.
The deadline for application is 30/07/2022.
- Marine Operation (BTCMO)
- Shipping and Logistics Management (BTCSLM
- Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (BTCPLSM)
- Transport and Supply Chain Management (BTCTSM)
- Cargo Tallying and Supply Chain Management (BTCCTSM)
- Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering (BTCNAOE)
- Mechanical and Marine Engineering (BTCMME)
- Oil and Gas Engineering (BTCOGE)
Entry qualifications: Applicants should have at least FOUR PASSES (excluding religious subjects) at D grade in Ordinary Certificate of Secondary Education (O-level)
- Marine Engineering (TCME)
- Maritime Transport and Nautical Science
- Shipping and Logistics Management (TCSLM)
- Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (TCPLSM)
- Transport and Supply Chain Management (TCTSM)
Entry qualifications: All applicants should have at least ONE PRINCIPAL pass and SUBDSIDIARY in Advanced Certificate of secondary education (A-level) and holder of Certificate NTA level 4 in the given programme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are required to complete their applications Online by visiting Admission System https://osim.dmi.ac.tz
Applicants to all of the above Certificate and Diploma programmes must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of TZS. 20,000/= (for local applicants) or USD 20 for foreign applicants.
All applications must be accompanied by certified copies of relevant academic and non-academic certificates including birth certificate or National Identity
For more enquiries, please contact:
Dar-es-Salaam Maritime Institute (DMI),
19 Sokoine Drive, Opposite to City Hall,
P.O. Box. 6727,
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA.
Telephone: +255 22 2133645, +255 22 2112478
Fax: +255 22 2112600
For more information please call: +255 688 941 921 or +255 757 670 357