- Candidates fro admission into NTA program (NTA level 4-8) will lodge their application through www.osim.dmi.ac.tz to the Central admission system (CASO UNDER TCU/ NACTE). Information on when and how to apply for the admission will be released by NACTE and TCU after the Guidebooks for 2021/2022 academic year and the information will be available to the public on NACTE and TCU website:www.nacte.go.tz and www.tcu.go.tz respectively.
- Foreign students should make sure that their certificates are certified by National Examinantion Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Candidates for admission into programs applying on-line will be required to pay Non-refundable application fee of Tshs. 20,000 or Us$20.
- All application forms must be accompanied by certified photocopies of certificates and testimonial.
- The deadline for application lodged direct to our Institute is Thursday 9th September 2021
- Location: The Institute is located at 19 Sokoine Drive Adjacent to Tanzania Government Flight Agency (TGFA)
- Information on accommodation is available for those who need it.
All applications should be addressed to:
Dar Es Salaam Maritime Institute
P.O. BOX 6727
Dar Es Salaam
Changes may be effected without notice.
Tel:255 22 2133645
For more information about Long Courses call: 0688941921/0762573255/0713270848/0768103348
For more information about Short Courses call: 0692847410/0757693223